During the past few weeks, I’ve struggled with not feeling 100% myself. I’ve lost touch with what I love to do and what makes me happy. I’m trying to get back into reflecting on the things that I’m thankful for – good friends, a fun job, and a loyal support system. Today I thought I would share 10 things making me happy right now.
01. My supportive husband and family who consistently tell me that they’re proud of me
02. Acai bowls
03. Warmer weather
05. Thinking about our upcoming trip to Iceland
06. Interacting with you guys on social media
07. Long chats with a friend who lives far away
08. Working on my dreams
09. Finding really good recipes
10. Brainstorming our next travel plans
I’d like to know – what makes you happy?