If you’re anything like me, you’ve already made your goals for 2016 and are trying to implement them into your daily life. Today, I wanted to share a few ways that will help you accomplish your goals this year.
- Set only a few goals This year, I made 5 goals that I’m really honing in on. When you only set a few goals, you can give your all to following through and accomplishing them. Having too many goals will only confuse and discourage you because you won’t be able to keep up with them.
- Be specific When you specify your goals, you are more likely to have a clear mindset about the outcome you are expecting and, as a result, accomplish your goals.
- Write them down Write down your goals and keep a journal about how you plan on accomplishing them, your progress, and how you feel in the process. This will keep you continuously thinking about your goals and be more apt to complete them.
- Share them with a friend Sharing your goals with a friend will give you the accountability you need to accomplish your goals. Maybe they’ll even have one of the same goals you do and you can accomplish the goal together!
- Reference them often Keep your goals where you can see them and reference them every day or at the beginning of the week. Therefore, you will always be aware of what you want to accomplish and can take the necessary steps to following through throughout the week.
How do you plan on accomplishing your goals this year?