You guys may or may not know this, but I love affordable fashion. I’m always looking for good deals on quality clothing. I usually like to buy from small businesses, but lately, I’ve been loving Target’s new brand, A New Day. I thought I’d start sharing some of my affordable finds from my shopping with you! Today, I’m sharing my Dressing Room Diaries, The Target Edit.
01. I spotted this black, bell-sleeved top from A New Day and immediately fell in love! The fabric is really comfortable and I love how the sleeves are 3/4 length. I think it’s super cute paired with plain skinny jeans and a pair of mules. Plus, it was only $17.99! I ended up leaving with it in a size small because I loved it so much! I couldn’t find the exact top online, but this one is almost exactly the same and a little cheaper too.
02. I saw these staggered hem jeans and thought they were really cute on the hanger! They were ripped at the knees and the hems were frayed. I tried on a size 0/Regular and thought the length was great, but they were too big in the waist and didn’t fit me quite right. They were $29.99, which isn’t too bad, but I expected them to fit better for the price!
03. I thought this top was such a cute color for fall! I love the lace-up, v-neck in the front as well as the mid-length sleeves. I think it would be perfect with a little cardigan over it with some denim jeans! I tried on a size small and it was $19.99.
04. I stumbled upon this burgundy cardigan and loved it so much! It was super soft and the perfect length! I loved that it had pockets and it was light – it would be great for layering with long sleeves or short sleeved tops this Fall. For reference, I tried on an XS. I couldn’t find the exact link, but this one is similar (and cheaper) and I LOVE this one.
05. I’ve been looking for some embroidered pieces and saw these floral embroidered jeans. They were soft and fit really nicely in size 00! I loved the floral pattern on them and thought that they were the perfect pair for fall. They would work great with the black, bell-sleeved top I bought! I really like these embroidered jeans too!
06. Last but not least, I found this embroidered sweatshirt-style top from A New Day and loved it so much that I ended up buying it too! The material is super soft and it has the cutest rose gold zipper in the back. I think it’ll be great to wear with black jeans! I bought it in a size XS, for reference.
What’d you think about this series?? Should I keep doing them? Leave me your thoughts below!