IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF FALL! Can you believe it’s finally here?? Pumpkin spice, cozy sweaters, warm drinks, and PUMPKINS! Fall is my favorite time of year, so I’m celebrating the first day of Fall with my Fall wish list! Here’s what I’ve got on my list this year:
- Chunky sweaters – Obviously, chunky sweaters are at the top of my list and I don’t think I can ever have enough especially during the colder months here in Indiana! I’ve picked up a few from TJMaxx recently and have a couple from last year, but I’d like a few more neutrals to add to my sweater collection for this fall. I love the bell sleeved and choker sweaters!
- Ruffle hem tee – Another go-to during Fall for me are simple tees! This ruffle hem tee is perfect for layering under cardigans and paired with skinny jeans and boots. I mostly have stripes, so adding a little ruffle detail in this green color would look super cute in my closet.
- Biker jacket – I’ve been wanting a biker jacket for forever, but haven’t found one that I’m in love with. I love this one – the beige color would be perfect with just about everything in my closet! I like how biker jackets add a bit of edginess to an outfit.
- Cardigans – I can’t go through Fall without cardigans! Right now, I currently only have two in my closet – a burnt orange one and a blush pink one. I’m thinking I need to get a cream or a grey one to add a little more variety into my current wardrobe!
- Bucket bag – I’ve been wanting a bucket bag for so long, but haven’t bought one yet! I love this black one – it’s daytime and nighttime appropriate. Most of my purses are black, but I feel like you can’t go wrong – black goes with everything!
- Scarves – At the moment, I have maybe two scarves that I wear on repeat throughout the winter, but I want a lightweight one that I can wear throughout Fall. I’m all for check patterns, so I love this one!
- Sunglasses – I just think these retro sunglasses are SO cute! I’d really love a pair of pink sunglasses to brighten up my entire outfit because I’m known to wear a lot of blacks and I’ve never bought a pair of quality sunglasses!
- Over the knee boots – I spotted these OTK boots recently while I was at Target and I’m definitely going to pick them up as soon as I go back! I’ve been wanting a pair of OTK boots since last year, but never bought a pair and regretted it all Fall and Winter!
What’s on your Fall wish list? What’s your favorite part of Fall?