This week, I’m back to school for the next two weeks and then done until early January. I’m looking so forward to a long break, but I still have finals week to get through. Today, I’m sharing a survival guide for finals week.
1. Dry shampoo because your nights will be long and you won’t have time to wash your hair
2. A comfy sweater that can double as a pillow for when you need to take a nap at the library table
3. Tennis shoes if you need to take a break and stretch or get up and walk around
4. A refillable water bottle to keep you hydrated while you study
5. Your computer so that you can use Quizlet and other study tools
6. Your planner to keep up with exam dates
7. A to-do list to write down everything you need to get done and to check off everything you’ve done
What’s on your finals survival guide?