Fall is right around the corner, like in TWO DAYS, and I can’t even wait. Fall is my favorite season because there are so many fun activities to do, the weather is cooler, and my birthday is in November! Today, I thought I’d share five fall-related things that I’m looking forward to in the coming weeks.
01. Khodanian Family Ultimate Fall Day – this is a name that I just made up as I was typing this, but it describes a day in which Gary and I have the ultimate fall day. We get dressed in our sweaters and boots and head to the pumpkin patch. We like to walk through, look at all the pumpkins, and pick our favorites. Afterwards, we get some hot apple cider, hot chocolate, and apple/pumpkin donuts! Then, we head home and decorate/carve our pumpkins, light fall scented candles, and watch fall movies all day. We had so much fun when we did this last year that we’ve been looking forward to it for the past few months!
02. A day at Brown County State Park – Gary and I have been planning this since last year! We’re going to head out to Brown County and see all the fall foliage. From what we’ve heard, Brown County is one of the most beautiful places in the state of Indiana to see the leaves change colors.
03. Thanksgiving – Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday because my whole family and two other families get together and go to one of my favorite places in the world – Santa Rosa Beach, Florida! We have the best week ever spending time at the beach, playing games in the sand, having game nights, making dinner, playing cards, and spending time with each other. I look forward to it every year!
04. Fall clothes – Fall clothes are my absolute favorite. I love sweaters, jeans, and boots so much! I love that cozy feeling of layering clothes and being all wrapped up. It’s so comfy!
05. Fall adventures – I love all the many activities there are to do in fall like apple picking, pumpkin picking, corn mazes, hiking, baking, watching Halloween movies, fall festivals, and more! I can’t wait to partake in all the fall activities!
What are you looking forward to this fall? Do you love cozy fall clothes? Are you going pumpkin picking this year?