2015 was one of the best years I’ve had yet. Just thinking about it gives me butterflies. Some of my favorite moments from 2015 include Gary asking me to marry him, traveling to Cocoa Beach (FL), Nashville (TN), Orlando (FL), Atlanta (GA), Cleveland (OH), Destin (FL), Savannah (GA), and West Palm Beach (FL), Gary and I becoming an aunt and uncle, and I turned 22.
This year has been so fun, but I’m really excited for 2016. In the coming new year, Gary and I are graduating in April, getting married in May, heading on a very long honeymoon, moving into our own apartment, and starting new jobs. There is so much to look forward to in 2016.
Going into the new year, I have a few goals that I really want to accomplish. I thought that this year, I would narrow down my goals to just a few in order to make them more attainable.
1. This year, I’m really wanting to focus on my health. For me, this goal encompasses drinking more water, eating cleaner, exercising consistently, having a positive body image, and being active everyday.
2. I also want to set a goal of reading five books this year. Since I’ve been in college, I’ve found it hard to read books for fun because I’ve had so many books to read during my semesters. I can’t wait until I have time again to read for luxury – I plan on finally finishing the Harry Potter series first!
3. I’m also making the goal of journaling a little bit here and there. Gary and I used to fill up entire journals of sweet notes to each other. This year, I’d really like to get back to doing that.
4. This year, I really want to focus on using my camera both for photos and videos. Since owning my camera, I haven’t sat down and learned about how to actually use it yet. Also, since Gary and I will be getting married soon, I really want to be able to document our life together through photos and video.
5. My last goal is to focus on the word joy all year – to define it, to live by it, to exude it (more on this goal later).
What are your goals for 2016?