Moving to a big city definitely has its perks. From concerts to free events, there’s always something to do, especially in the summer. I thought I’d create a bucket list for our summer in Indianapolis. Here it goes!
- Go to a concert at Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Visit White River State Park
- Spend a day at Indianapolis Zoo
- Visit White River Gardens on a sunny afternoon
- Check out Indiana State Museum
- Stroll along the Canal Walk
- Visit the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Spend a Saturday in Broad Ripple
- Have a picnic at Military Park
- Walk or bike the Cultural Trail
- Longboard the Monon Rail Trail
- Find a Free Little Library
- Visit the Indiana Medical History Museum
Do you have a summer bucket list?