If I could only use one brand for the rest of my life, it would be Tarte Cosmetics.
Not only do they provide products that don’t include parabens, sulfates, mineral oil (and more!), but they also give back to the environment by supplying sustainable packaging that can be reused. *I promise this post isn’t sponsored, I genuinely love the company and their products.
I was introduced to Tarte a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. I love their packaging, but I love their products even more. Today, I’m going to show you 8 of my favorite Tarte products.
- Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner I’ve talked about this self tanner before here, but it definitely needs a mention in today’s post too. This is the best self tanner I’ve found for my pale skin tone. The self tanner doesn’t have that usual, stinky self tanner smell and does a great job of giving the perfect, natural tan.
- Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain I’ve mentioned my love for Tarte’s cheek stains before, but they can’t go without being mentioned. I love the Blushing Bride shade as it’s the perfect pink for spring and summer. Plus, I love the size of the product – I’ll never finish it!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Glisten I bought this blush online and to my surprise, it was a fitting shade for me. Glisten is described on Tarte’s site as a “shimmering peachy pink,” which is exactly what it is. Tarte is my favorite blush brand because the products are such a good size and last forever!
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Dazed (small size) I’m sure you’ve noticed a theme with my favorite products from Tarte – cheek stains and blushes. They are just that good! I love this cheek stain especially because it is such a warm, natural flush. Unfortunately, I think it was limited edition, but they do have a similar shade called Natural Beauty.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Enthused (small size) This is also a limited edition blush, but don’t worry, they have similar shades here. I don’t use this blush as a blush. Instead, I use it as a natural highlighter. The shade is more of a neutral champagne – perfect for a highlighter.
- Tarte Maracuja Oil (small size) I love oils because I have such dry skin and oils just seem to do the trick for me in hydrating my skin. Tarte’s maracuja oil is what started my oil use. With a natural smell and a super-packed oil, it’s perfect for everyone. It doesn’t sink into the skin very quickly, which makes it optimal for nightly use.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Creme in Wishful (small size) This is also a limited edition product, but you can find the other shades here. Although the shade is a little bright for my skin tone, the lip creme looks great after blotting and adding some chapstick to it. The formula is very creamy and not drying at all.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss in Blushing Bride I’m not a huge lip gloss fan, but this lip gloss may convert me. Blushing Bride is a mauve pink that’s perfect for any occasion. The gloss isn’t goopy at all and can be applied to the lips so cleanly. Fun fact – this is the lip gloss I used on my wedding day!
If you’re looking for a few of the products I mentioned that are in the shade Blushing Bride, this is the set I have that includes all of them and more. Another favorite product of mine is Tarte’s Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment that I’ve run out of.
What is your favorite Tarte product?
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclaimer for more information.