Sundays are one of my favorite days of the week. There’s just something about getting up in the morning, going to church, having lunch with friends and family, and taking an afternoon nap that I just love. Sunday is also my day to prepare for the upcoming week ahead. Here’s what I do to unwind and get organized before a busy week starts:
- Paint my nails On Sunday afternoons I enjoy painting my nails for the week if I have time to. I like to use cuticle oil and my favorite nail polish.
- Use a face mask Most Sundays I use some kind of face mask that will calm my face before the busy week ahead.
- Wash my hair I only wash my hair twice a week, so washing my hair has somewhat become a treat. When I wash my hair, I also give myself a good head massage to relax.
- Apply lotion On Sundays I have more time that I can allot to doing anything I want and with the colder months upon us, I like to hop out of the shower and take my time applying lotion.
- Create my schedule Either Sunday night or Sunday afternoon I like to check all my syllabi and make a schedule for the week ahead. This schedule includes what meetings, schoolwork, and studying I need to do outside of class and work by each day of the week.
- Watch Netflix Sundays are Gary and mine’s day to fit in a few episodes in of tv because we rarely have time to when a busy week hits. This really helps me to relax and enjoy a few quiet hours with him before the week is in full swing.
- Wash my makeup brushes If I have time on Sunday mornings, I will try to make some time to wash my makeup brushes (I don’t do this enough!).
What do you do on Sundays to prepare for the week ahead?