I’ve been thinking about adding another day of posting to my week and thought that Sunday would be the perfect day for it. I wanted to start a more personal post about what I’ve been up to, what I’m loving, etc. and so, “Sunday Vibes” was born.
01. My family came into town on Wednesday and are leaving today. I had so much fun showing them around Indy and spending time with them. We walked so much, ate our way through the city, and had a few belly laughs. I’m going to miss them so much after they leave!
02. On Wednesday night, Gary, my sister, and I all went to the Coldplay concert here in Indy and had SO much fun. I don’t even have words to describe just how amazing the concert was. It was so beautiful and my love for Chris Martin has increased tenfold since seeing him in concert!
03. I’m really looking forward to getting back into my blogging routine this week since I had to prepare my posts ahead of time because my family is in town. I have a few posts coming up that I really need good photography for, so I’m hoping I can up my photography game and get back into a productive routine
04. Over the weekend, my family and I went to the mall and we stopped in Sephora and I picked up Tarte’s Frxxxtion Stick Exfoliating Cleanser and I think I really like it. I’ve only used it twice, but it has left my skin feeling so nice. I’ll fill you in with more details as I try it out.
05. I picked up a few things this weekend that I’m excited about. We stopped by Goodwill in Carmel and I picked up a few new books to read. I’ve been trying to read every morning and have some quiet time before my computer addiction kicks in, so I think new books to read will motivate me. Also, my dad bought me a succulent and we’ve planted it in a terrarium. I think succulents are the cutest things, so I was so excited to get one for myself!
What have you been up to this week?