01. I’ve been a Harry Potter fan for a really long time, but never really got into it when I was a kid. However, I’ve been catching up on lost time and making up for the non-Harry Potter time in my life now by finishing all the books. I’ve had the series of books for a few years now and just started reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince this past week. I also pre-ordered Harry Potter and the Cursed Child last week – it should be arriving tomorrow! I seriously can’t wait (although I have two books to finish before I start it)!
02. I’ve been looking and looking for a new camera lens because I just have the standard lens that came with my camera and it’s not cutting it for what I would like to do long-term. Even though I don’t have the money to put into it right now, I’m trying to do as much research as I can so I can find the exact one I need. If you have any Sony e-mount lenses (for product and landscape photography) that you recommend, please let me know!
03. I’ve been working on a new travel post that will go up this Wednesday and I’m really nervous about it! I wanted to include real feedback and tips from our travels because I found that in preparation for our trip to Hawaii, I was trying to read as many blogs and get as much information as possible. However, I couldn’t find too much information on Kauai, so I thought I’d add in our experience to the conversation. Let me know what you think about reading travel posts. Are there certain things you like or don’t like?
04. Gary and I went to the BMV yesterday and got our new licenses. We had to take a written exam and everything, which I was really nervous about because I’m a terrible test taker and literally haven’t driven in months. The exciting news is though that I’ve finally legally changed my last name on everything now and have a current drivers license!
05. I think today we’re going to mass and then plan on walking around downtown a little bit since I’ve been cooped up all week working on blog content and making my layout more user-friendly. If you live in Indianapolis, comment down below and let me know what we should check out on a sunny day!
What are you up to this weekend?