01. This week I’ve been really lacking in blogging mojo. I’m just not very happy with my photography, but I can’t seem to find my own photo editing/taking vibe. I’ve been blaming it on my camera lens, but right now I’ve got to make it work! This week I’m going to focus on reading up about photography and how to improve.
02. I was beginning to get into a negative self-image rut this week, but instead of sitting there and feeling bad about myself, I did 15 minutes of exercise in our kitchen and felt so much better. I’m starting to learn that little adjustments in my daily life truly make a difference.
03. I’ve fallen in love with cooking and baking. When I was in college, I never had time to cook. I would usually get back to my apartment after 9, so I would usually end up eating Subway, oatmeal, or cereal for dinner (ew). Now that I have more time on my hands, I’ve been really enjoying cooking almost every night and bake cookies once a week!
04. Yesterday, my blog turned one! I can’t believe it’s already been a year. If you didn’t know, I had a blog before this for a few years called A Tangled Tale. However, I got really busy and just wasn’t feeling it anymore. I really missed blogging, but didn’t want to go back to my old blog, so I created Carrie Elise and couldn’t be happier with it right now.
05. Gary and I drove up to Lake Michigan yesterday and spent the day at Indiana Dunes. Although it was crowded, we really enjoyed some much needed sunshine and water!
What are you up to this weekend?