^^I found this picture in my photo stream from a few months ago and I love it 🙂
01. This week was our last week at our Wednesday night book study through our church. I am so sad that it’s over! It’s been so nice to be able to connect with other people and meet each week to discuss. I’m really going to miss it!
02. Our apartment’s gym has two spinning bikes, so Gary and I have been spinning this week. I took a spinning class four years ago and it was the hardest thing I had ever done! I’ve been telling Gary for the past four years how hard it is and he never believed me until Tuesday when we went for the first time. He couldn’t believe how difficult it was and he’s making me go three times a week now!
03. I mentioned on Twitter the other day how excited I am for fall. I’m so ready for cooler weather, sweaters, boots, Harry Potter marathons, soups (which I’ve been making a lot of recently), baking, and holidays. It’s my favorite time of year!
04. Gary and I have been doing really good with meal planning since moving to Indy. We go to the store after church on Sundays and eat at home all week. We’ve found that it’s so much easier (and healthier!) to meal plan during the week and then we reward ourselves with eating out a little bit on the weekends. Would you be interested in a post about how we meal plan or is that a boring topic?
05. It’s been raining all weekend and I’ve been loving it! It’s been so nice to hear the rainfall at night and it not be so hot out. Plus, it’s a great excuse to have a movie marathon.
What are you up to this weekend?