01. I finally sat down and did some camera research and figured out how to work my camera in manual mode! I’m so happy with how the photos I took turned out. The photos are more clear and crisp and take less editing.
02. I’ve had OneRepublic’s new song “Kids” on replay this week. Gary and I saw them in concert a few years ago and it was amazing, so I was really happy to hear they are working on a new album and brought out a new single. This song is perfect for a summer drive with all the windows rolled down. I can’t stop listening to it!
03. I recently signed up for Be A Heart‘s calligraphy class happening in Indy at the end of the month. I was introduced to calligraphy when I was younger, but never practiced enough to be good at it, so I’ve been looking to take a class. I was trying to find somewhere here to learn, but nothing turned up. I was really happy when I received a comment on Instagram from Be A Heart letting me know they were hosting a class!
04. Gary was out of town for part of this week and I missed him so much! It was our first night apart since we’ve been married, so I’m so happy to have him back home now.
05. I’m thinking about doing a makeup tutorial soon since you guys gave me such a good response on my hair tutorial. Let me know if there’s a specific look you’d like to see.
What are you up to this weekend?