I hope you all had a great week. Here’s what I got up to..
01. You may have seen on Twitter or Snapchat that Gary and I adopted a dog last week. We had him for two days before deciding that we needed to take him back so another family could adopt him. We live in a teeny tiny apartment right off a busy street and I constantly feared that if he were to get off his leash he could get hit by a car. He was so playful and our apartment has hardly any grassy areas so we felt bad that he didn’t have any room to play and run. My allergies were also really bothered by him. Over the weekend, we both had pits in our stomachs feeling as though we couldn’t provide him a home he deserved and decided to take him back. It was so hard for us because we both really wanted a dog together, but it just wasn’t meant to be.
02. This week was rather productive as I was able to write a few posts and take photos for them. Somedays I am really productive and work all day. Other days, I end up in front of the tv reading through blogs and not much of anything else (just being real!).
03. I went to the calligraphy class that I mentioned on Twitter. I had such a good time at the class! I sat with three girls who were so lovely and learned so much more about calligraphy. I finally have a new hobby that I’m really looking forward to doing more.
04. Gary and I are in Alabama this weekend spending time with our families for the Labor Day weekend. We are so excited to see our families and have a relaxing weekend.
05. I’ve been thinking about sending out a reader survey for the blog, but not sure about how it will play out. Have you done reader surveys in the past or filled one out for another blog? Let me know if you have any tips. I’d like to know what you guys want to read more about on the blog.
Hope you are having a great weekend!