*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclaimer for more information.
01. This week I had some issues with my laptop. If my screen leans back to its fullest extent, the screen goes fuzzy and restarts itself. So, because I feared the worst (that my computer would die), I’ve been backing up my computer and using my ipad and keyboard more often.
02. During my “lunch breaks” this week I started watching Narcos again. Gary and I started the first season a while ago, but I felt like it was too violent for me, so I stopped watching. Then, I heard that the second season recently came out and I decided to start watching again. I really love the clips of video from real life and the history!
03. I’ve been trying to fit in some reading time a little bit every day. So far, I’m doing pretty well. I’m almost done with HP and the Deathly Hallows. I think I may have to buy all the new short stories in preparation for fall!
04. I think Gary and I are going to a local Oktoberfest this weekend, which should be really fun. I’m crossing my fingers that the weather will be really nice!
05. I spotted this palette a little while ago and have been drooling over it ever since. I put it on my Christmas list and am really hoping I get it. It’s so beautiful – all of those beautiful shades are so pretty!
Have a great weekend!