01. I’m so looking forward to this weekend! It seriously couldn’t come quick enough. Gary and I don’t have much planned other than going to a soccer game of some sort with some friends. I’m not really into soccer, so I’m hoping they have good snacks or something (ha!).
02. I cleaned out my closet this week and found a few items that I didn’t wear all summer or I know I won’t wear next summer. I decided why not try to sell them on an app (because everyone’s doing it). I heard about Depop, so by the time this goes up, I should have some clothes and a camera for sale. Come find me @carrieekho.
03. I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this week. I’m not going to lie, I cried. I didn’t get my hands on the HP books until I was older, so I read them all during college and finally finished the series. I’m so thankful that I finished the series and had the Cursed Child book in my hands so I could begin reading right after finishing the Deathly Hallows!
04. Gary finally bought a bike this week! I got him one for an early birthday present because by the time December rolls around, I’m sure we won’t want to be outside in cold weather biking. I’m so excited to finally be able to bike around instead of longboarding long distances (it’s exhausting).
05. If you follow me on Pinterest, I’m sure you’ve probably seen my Bits of Life board. I created this board with no intentions at all, but now it’s become very special to me because it reminds me that simple lives are inspiring too. The board that I created has actually encouraged me to create a kind of photo diary of my life with my new camera. I think I’ll create a little section of my blog where you can view them if you’d like.
Happy weekend! I hope you all are enjoying some nice weather wherever you’re at!