Today’s Sunday, which means another Sunday Vibes post!
01. As you’re reading this, Gary and I are on our way back from Alabama. We went down for my best friend’s wedding. I’ve been looking forward to it for so long. I’m so happy for her and her new husband!
02. This week, I started a vlog! I seriously can’t even believe I did it because I am so camera shy. However, I truly feel connected to bloggers when they make videos because it’s like you can finally put a real voice to a writing voice and get to know them better. I also thought I should probably be documenting my life as we have so many technological capabilities these days. Can you imagine seeing a video of your parents at your age now?? We’ll see how this vlog goes and allow it to determine how often we do them from here on out. I’m thinking we will only vlog when we are doing exciting things, but we’ll see!
03. I can’t believe we’re already mid-way through October! Gary and I have big plans for next weekend. We’ve been talking a lot about traditions and our family life, so I think next weekend is the big weekend to begin our traditions.
04. Gary and I are also in the midst of deciding how we are doing Christmas this year because it’s our first Christmas being married! We are really fortunate in that both of our families are within a 7-minute drive of each other, so we have to decide how we’re splitting it up.
05. We have quite a few exciting activities planned in the coming months. We are going to the Indy Symphony Orchestra and a Halloween party this month and then in November, we are celebrating my birthday and Thanksgiving with my family and our friends and I can’t wait! Before we know it, it’ll be Gary’s birthday and then Christmas! I’m crossing my fingers for snow!
Hope you all had a great weekend!