It’s Sunday! Read on for what I got up to this week.
01. This week went by quite quickly! We got back from Alabama on Sunday night so I had quite a bit of work to do on Monday and Tuesday. I worked until 9 p.m. both nights because I didn’t do anything blog related over the weekend. I love going away on the weekends and not working, but I really love Monday mornings these days. There’s just something so refreshing about getting back into work on a Monday morning.
02. I mentioned last week that I’ve been vlogging since last Wednesday. For now, I think I’ve decided to just vlog the exciting bits of the remaining month and then post it. I’d like to know your thoughts once you see it how regularly you’d like to see them – weekly or monthly. Let me know!
03. I bought some new nibs and ink last week and received them in the mail this week. I ordered probably 10 new nibs and red, blue, and green ink. I need to practice more, but I’m hoping I can refine my calligraphy skills in the coming weeks in time to make Christmas gift tags, cards, and prints!
04. As I mentioned last week, Gary and I are starting a tradition this weekend! Our plan is to basically get up and head to the pumpkin patch on Saturday morning, make hot chocolate, have a Harry Potter marathon, and carve our pumpkins. I’m crossing my fingers that the pumpkin patch still has cute pumpkins!
05. I recently finished Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (more about my thoughts in my vlog), so I picked up a new book to read that I saw Kate La Vie talking about. The book is called Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes. I knew absolutely nothing about the book going into it (which makes reading it so much more fun), but it’s really good so far. If you have any book recommendations, please let me know!
What are you up to this weekend?