It’s been a fun week! Read on for what I got up to..
01. We were at the beach since Tuesday, but we’re leaving today and heading back to Alabama. It was so nice to spend time with my family and friends and celebrate Thanksgiving with all of them. I really enjoyed being by the beach and enjoying the warmer weather. Though, I am looking forward to getting back to Indiana so that we can start decorating our apartment for Christmas!
02. I took the week off of blogging since we were spending time with family and instead scheduled everything ahead of time. Needless to say, I have a lot to catch up on when I get back!
03. I didn’t really shop the black Friday sales this year. I usually buy online, but this year I went to the outlet here in Florida and found a really cute puffy jacket and blanket scarf. I’ve been trying to stockpile a bunch of warm clothing for the winter as everyone says it’s really cold and snowy, which I’m not used to at all!
04. I have so many new products that I’ve been testing and still waiting to receive, but I can’t wait to share them with you! I’ll be incorporating them into posts and maybe do a few product reviews. Keep your eye out for more recommendations as well!
05. I’m super stoked for Monday and Wednesday’s posts! Make sure you check back – you don’t want to miss them!!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclaimer for more information.