Hello, all! Welcome back to Sunday Vibes!
01. This week was a short week for us since Gary didn’t work Monday because we were traveling. The week went by so quickly! After taking a blogging break last week, I feel so refreshed and haven’t left my computer since we’ve been back. I’ve been loving the ideas that have come to me so organically and can’t wait to share the upcoming content with you.
02. As you’ve probably seen around these parts, I’m doing a giveaway with Abby Saylor. We are giving away several items valued at $300 to one winner. The giveaway closes December 6th at 12 a.m. EST, so make sure you enter before then! You can enter the giveaway here. *The giveaway is only open to residents of the United States excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
03. I created an end-of-the-year reader survey in order to improve my content for the new year. I want this to be a place that you come back to as a resource or to have someone to relate to, but I need your feedback to do so. It would mean so much to me if you filled out my reader survey. The survey can be found here.
04. I’ve been doing a makeshift vlogmas on my Instagram stories. I’m testing the waters a little bit before I commit to full-on vlogging and uploading to YouTube. Do you guys watch YouTube often? What kind of videos do you like?
05. We’ve been getting in the Christmas spirit around our apartment. We set up our stockings and Christmas tree and plan on wrapping the gifts we’ve bought for our family. I’ve also been listening to Christmas music non-stop and trying to soak in every bit of this season because it’s so special.