Happy Sunday! Here’s what I got up to this week.
01. This week I’ve been completely lacking motivation with my blog. I feel uninspired and not sure what direction I’m going in. This happens every once in while and I think it’s normal, but I hate feeling this way. I’m going to take some time and go through my list of how to get out of an uninspired rut and hopefully, feel better! Has this ever happened to you? How did you get over your lack of inspiration?
02. We got our first little bit of snow on Thursday night and Friday morning! Gary woke me up Friday morning saying that there was snow outside and I don’t think I’ve ever jumped out of bed so fast! I’ve only seen real snow once in my life (Birmingham’s snowpocalypse 2014), so I get really excited about seeing snow. It’s just so beautiful to me!
03. I feel like every year I buy so much grey and black clothing, so this year, I’ve decided to branch out! I think I’ve deemed blush pink my winter color this year. I’ve been adding it to all my outfits recently – whether it’s my nail polish, scarf, or cardigan! I used to hate pink and would never even think about wearing it, but I’ve found myself picking pink pieces more often. Let me know if you’d like to see any clothing-related posts!
04. Gary’s birthday was yesterday and since I’m writing this on Friday, I’m not sure what we’re going to do other than a big breakfast and dinner. Either way, I’m sure we’ll have a great time!
05. I’ve been practicing my calligraphy so that I can create prints for our apartment. I’m planning on sending a few out to my email subscribers, so make sure you’re subscribed to my email list!
Have a great weekend!