Hi, guys! Welcome back to another Sunday Vibes post. This week went by rather quickly, but I’m so happy that it’s finally the weekend! Gary’s been sick this week and actually had to stay home on Friday, so we’ve been looking forward to a little bit of downtime this weekend.
What I loved this week:
01. My Adidas shoes – I showed you guys my new shoes on Instagram Stories a little while ago and have only worn them twice because the weather has been so weird and I didn’t want to get them dirty, but I’m in love with them! They are so comfortable and I love the pink color. I love the style so much that I’ve been thinking about buying them in another color! Here are a few other Adidas shoes that I like:
02. My glass water bottle – I’ve been using a glass water bottle regularly since talking to my doctor about the benefits of not using plastic. I picked up this one from Target and have been loving it. I like adding fruit to the bottom diffuser to give my water a little more taste. I’ve linked below a few others that I love:
03. Sarah Lemkus – I just subscribed to Sarah’s Youtube channel and have thoroughly enjoyed watching her videos. She and her vegan family live in New Zealand. I find their lifestyle so interesting! I would love to be vegan, but I’d have to find some really good recipes. Do any of you cook vegan or really healthy meals? If you do, send me some recipes!
04. This post by Beth – I’ve used the philosophy that I only post helpful subjects here on the blog with the once-a-week personal post (like this!), but there’s something so enticing to me about word vomit/brain dump type of posts. They’re one of my favorite type of posts to read! Let me know what you think about this kind of posts – is it something you’d like to see here?
05. A Series of Unfortunate Events – GUYS! This new Netflix series is my childhood DREAM. I read the whole series as a kid and am so happy they came out with it on Netflix. I’ve watched all the episodes but like 2 or 3 this week. I’m so into it!
What have you been loving? Happy Sunday!