Hey, guys! It’s been such a LONG week, so I’m happy it’s finally the weekend! On Thursday, Gary and I went to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway, which was so much fun. Neither of us has ever been to anything like that before! We also met up with Abby and Justin yesterday and went to The Garden Table. It was SO GOOD! The interior was super trendy and the food was great. If you’re in Indy, you have to go!
What I loved this week:
01. Neutrogena Hydro Boost – My skin has been having a fit of rage with the constant change in weather. Thank goodness I finally found a moisturizer that I’m not allergic to and that actually moisturizes my skin. I love this Neutrogena gel – my skin soaks it right up!
02. Harry Potter Illustrated Edition – I’ve mentioned that I received the first to HP books for Christmas in the illustrated edition, but I just started reading the first one this week. I can’t get over just how beautiful the illustrations are. They make the stories that much more fun to read!
03. Ravioli Lasagna – I made this dish this week and Gary and I both loved it. Gary said that the leftovers are even better, which is a definite win in my book! I love how easy it was to make and the taste – so good!
04. Not Your Mother’s Sea Salt Texturizing Spray – I’ve been using my sea salt texturizing spray again almost daily. I love the texture it gives to my hair. It makes my signature waves so easy!
05. Lauren Wells – I’ve been following Lauren on Instagram for some time now. She has the dreamiest Instagram! She just recently posted on her blog about her trip to Iceland and it’s got me really excited for our trip in the next few months!