Hi, guys! This week went by so quick, which I’m so happy for because we are at home visiting with family this weekend. Plus, the higher temperatures have me super excited for spring! As for the blog, I’ve been working on content for March. If you have any requests, feel free to send them my way! Also, I started vlogging this week! I’ve been vlogging since October, but have been way too scared to post them. However, when I met up with Abby last weekend, she convinced me to do it for real and actually post videos. If you want to be the first to know when my first vlog goes live, make sure you’re signed up to receive my newsletter and subscribed to my Youtube channel. Gary and I are also planning on doing a Q&A video soon, so if you have any questions, leave them down below!
What I loved this week:
01. My backpack – I bought a black backpack from TJMaxx in November and have been using it quite frequently lately. It’s the perfect size for my laptop, charger, and a few other things! I’ve made it even cuter with a grey pompom keychain. Here are a few of my favorite backpacks and pompoms:
02. My Rifle Paper Co. phone case – I’ve had this phone case since I bought my iPhone 6 Plus a year and a half ago. It’s just now starting to peel a little bit, so I’ve been thinking about the next one I want to get. Here are a few that I really like:
03. This post by Alicia – I’ve been looking for advice when working with brands and didn’t know who to turn to, so I googled it (trusty Google saves the day, again). I landed on Alicia’s blog where I found so much information on blog contracts. This post was so helpful and allowed me to confidently create a contract for my blog!
04. Revlon’s Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose and Shine – I bought this lipstick over the weekend and love it. It’s not heavy, so it glides on the lips easily. I love the shade because it almost completely matches my natural lip color!
05. Kayla Itsines – Gary and I have been doing some of Kayla Itsines workouts and man, are they killer! We were so sore the next day! We just started doing her workouts three times a week and then cardio the other two days. It’s been so good!
What have you been loving this week? Have a great weekend!