This has been an exciting and pivotal week for my blog! We’ve had a name change earlier this week and have some very exciting things in the works. Make sure you’re signed up to my newsletter to be the first to know! Also, I published my first VLOG yesterday! I was really nervous about posting it, so I hope you guys enjoy it.
What I loved this week:
01. Essential Oils – I recently dabbled into essential oils after learning about them from my aunt and cousin. I didn’t really understand what the big deal was, but after only using them for a week, I’ve seen so many benefits in using them in my daily life. I’m officially addicted and am thinking about buying a membership!
02. Up and Vanished – if you’re a fellow lover of crime shows, you’ll love this podcast. Payne Lindsey, the host of the Up and Vanished podcast, is in the midst of attempting to solve an 11-year-old cold case, the largest case in Georgia’s history. Every single episode will leave you wanting more – it’s so good!
03. Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On Skin-Brightening Peel Mask – I bought this mask on a whim last weekend and LOVE it. It has the most amazing smell and has left my skin feeling so smooth! It was only $7 – seriously a bargain. They have all different kinds, so I really want to try this calming mask and this moisturizing mask next.
04. My Manfrotto Tripod – Gary and I have a large tripod, but it’s too big to fit in a suitcase, let alone a purse, so I just bought this tripod and am so happy with it. The tripod has made it so easy to take my camera around with me while vlogging (make sure you watch my first vlog HERE). Plus, the tripod attaches to my camera super safely, so I don’t have to worry about my camera falling. If you need a tripod for your camera, I highly suggest this one!
05. Essie Good to Go Top Coat – I recently ran out of my top coat and purchased Essie’s Good to Go Top Coat and fell in love with it! What I love about it is that it makes my nails dry super fast and has kept my polish locked in place.
06. Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo – I also ran out of dry shampoo this week (I use it all the time), so when my sister and I were in Ulta, she stumbled upon Batiste and I’m so glad she did! I ended up purchasing their coconut & exotic tropical scent – it smells like Hawaii straight up! SO good.
Let me know what you’ve been loving down below!