Hey, guys! Happy weekend! I hope you are all doing well. It’s been a quick week, but I’m so happy it’s the weekend. We’ve been over here busy with working on our businesses and trying to get everything done on our to-do lists. We’re getting so close to our first wedding anniversary trip to Iceland! Preparing for our trip has been a bit more challenging than I originally thought it would be. We’ve had to deal with an Airbnb canceling our reservation, IcelandAir changing flight times, and changes to our hotel reservations due to renovations! It seems like every week there’s something changing! Though a little frustrating, some of the inconveniences have turned out for the better, so it’s all good.
What I loved this week:
01. Watercolors – I’ve always loved watercolor prints and have been thinking about adding them to our new apartment once we moved in, so Gary picked me up a $3 Crayola set and I’ve been practicing! I grew up in art class and thrived at art, so I’m so happy to get back into painting and embracing more creativity.
02. Dateline – I realized the other day that we have access to Dateline on our Apple tv. Since then, I’ve been watching Dateline when I have spare time. You guys know I love a good mystery/crime show, so obviously, this is my right up my alley.
03. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation – I’ve been going back and forth with my foundations because I self-tanned (and had to use a cheap, darker foundation) and ran out of my Sheer Glow Foundation. I bought a new bottle in a shade that fits me better and I realized again just how much I love it. The best way I’ve found to apply it is with a damp beauty blender. The foundation blends in so well with the skin and looks so natural.
04. Tarte Blush in Glisten – This week, I rummaged around in my makeup collection and found this blush. I’m so glad I did because I’ve fallen in love with it all over again! It’s the perfect blush for spring and adds the perfect natural flush to the cheeks.
05. Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist – You all know I’m a huge lover of face mists! This one is at the top of the list because it leaves my skin so glowy and fresh. I’ve been using it every day this week after I apply all my makeup.
What did you love this week?