Happy weekend, friends! I hope you all are having a great weekend so far. We went to Ikea and enjoyed the nice weather and today, we’re planning on watching a few Halloween movies! Here’s what I loved this week:
01. Essie Find Me An Oasis – I give myself a manicure once a week and recently ran out of nail polish, so I made a quick trip to CVS and picked up Essie’s Find Me An Oasis. Can I just say this color is so amazing! It’s the prettiest ice blue that I can see myself wearing all the way through winter and spring!
02. NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu – I’ve been dabbling into matte lipsticks lately and have found that they’re just not my favorite kind of lip product because my lips are always so dry anyway, so I thought I’d go back to gloss. I picked up this NYX butter gloss in tiramisu and I’m in love with it. Not only does it smell delicious and is super cheap, but the color matches my lip color almost identically! It’s also not sticky at all, which is a huge plus for me.
03. Ring Handle Tote Bag – I mentioned this bag in white in this post and that I was waiting for it to arrive at my apartment and it came this week! It’s quite a big bag, which I love because I can even fit my laptop in it. I’m obsessed with the ring handles that are everywhere right now!
04. Too Faced Primer – I’ve never been one to use a primer before applying my makeup, but I’ve heard so many people saying that it makes such a difference in their routine, so I decided to give it a try. I picked up this Too Faced Hangover Primer recently and have been loving it. I really like having a layer of primer between my moisturizer and makeup especially when I’m wearing makeup all day, so this primer has been so nice and it smells so good!
05. Power Powder Brush – This brush has completely changed my makeup game. I love the curved end – it helps me apply a full-coverage look, which is great when I’m having a breakout!
Have a great Sunday!