For a day of errands, I like to wear a little bit of makeup, but nothing that’ll take longer than 10 minutes to apply. Here’s my 5 product face for busy days out.
01. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I talk about this foundation all the time, but it is my absolute holy grail foundation. It’s got great coverage but is definitely buildable – that’s why I love it. For a day out, I can apply as much or as little as I need. The formulation is great as it looks like your skin when it’s applied. The foundation wears beautifully throughout the day – I hardly ever need touchups.
02. Covergirl Bronzer. This is something that Gary actually found in the drugstore because I was in a wedding and my bronzer was just not cutting it due to being dried out. Thank goodness for G because he drove to the drugstore and found this bronzer for me. The actual product is super small, but the color payoff is great. With just a few swipes of my brush in the product, I can build a lovely bronzed face.
03. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush. I talk a lot about Tarte’s blushes as they are also holy grail products for me. I love them when I know I’ll be out all day because they last so long on the skin. Eight hours after applying and the blush is still noticeably on the face!
04. Benefit’s Watt’s Up Highlighter. This highlighter is mentioned quite frequently around these parts as well. I love this cream highlighter because I can apply it straight onto my face and blend out with my fingers or a beauty blender. It’s an easy and quick application with long-lasting formulation.
05. L’OREAL Voluminous Hydrofuge Waterproof Mascara. This mascara is new in my stash, but I’ve already sung its praises a few times on the blog. I love that it’s lengthening to the lashes and makes them look more full. It’s perfect for a day out because it doesn’t take long to get full-looking lashes and because it’s waterproof, it doesn’t budge all day.
What products make up your five product face?
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclaimer for more information.