I’ve never been a big fan of cold weather (unless it snows!), so I’ve been attempting to compile a list of activities to do during the long nights and cold days winter brings. Here’s my winter to-do list!
01. See Christmas lights
02. Bake & decorate cookies
03. Go ice skating
04. Create a Christmas printable
06. Set goals for the new year
07. Go to a Pacer’s game
08. Have a game night
09. Bundle up, make hot chocolate and take a walk downtown
10. Practice calligraphy
11. Try new seasonal ciders
12. Set aside time each day to read a new book
13. Nail down an indoor workout routine
14. Find the perfect pair of fuzzy socks
15. Create a Christmas playlist
What’s on your winter to-do list?